Springfield, Illinois, United States / July 20, 2012
Brian Pankey performed 13 one-handed four-ball flashes in a row in one minute.
- must use four balls measuring at least 2.5 inches in diameter
- must toss balls individually using one hand only in a juggling pattern
- must catch balls individually with one hand only
- once flash is tossed and caught, record setter can readjust fourth ball on top of three ball triangle, hold it on one hand with the other
- may not drop balls
- must provide video evidence