Most Consecutive Golf Ball Bounces On A Hockey Puck While Balancing On A Rola Bola
Be the first to like this record
Springfield, Illinois, United States / July 25, 2010
Brian Pankey executed 115 bounces of a golf ball on a hockey puck while balanced on a rola bola.
- must stay on the rola bola at all times during the record
- can not perform on a rug or carpet. Only a smooth surface (board, wooden floor, tile, concrete.)
- rola bola cylinder must be six inches or greater in diameter
- ball can not touch ground body,etc.
- must use a golf ball & hockey puck