Los Angeles, California, United States / June 14, 2016
A Doritos fan kicked four field goals while holding a Doritos Mix bag in each of his hand. The record was set as part of the Doritos Bold 50 campaign.
- participant may use tees and/or holders to assist with field goal attempt
- tee(s) or holder(s) must be positioned a minimum 10 feet from the field goal posts
- a “field goal” is made by kicking the ball from the field through the area either: a) between the goal posts and above the cross bar, or, if above the goal posts, between the outside edges of the goal posts
- participant may not pause for more than ten seconds between field goal attempts
- participant must use a fully inflated (between 12.5 and 13.5 pounds per square inch) regulation-size American football