Most Consecutive Times To Dribble Two Basketballs While Spinning A Basketball On A Mouthstick Held In Mouth
Springfield, Illinois, United States / May 29, 2012
Brian Pankey dribbled two basketballs 45 times while spinning another basketball on a mouthstick held in his mouth.
- must use a 45-degree mouthstick
- must dribble two basketballs while spinning another basketball on a mouthstick
- mouthstick should be held in mouth
- dribbles done when basketball is in motion are the only ones counted
- must provide video evidence