Most Charlier Cuts In 30 Seconds While Bouncing A Golf Ball On Alternating Sides Of A Rubber Mallet
Springfield, Illinois, United States / November 4, 2011
Brian Pankey completed 18 Charlier Cuts in 30 seconds while bouncing a golf ball on alternating sides of a rubber mallet with his other hand.
- must use a 16-ounce rubber mallet
- must use a standard golf ball
- must alternate sides of mallet between each bounce
- must perform all aspects of attempt simultaneously
- must provide video evidence