Most Consecutive Bounces Of A Table Tennis Ball Alternating Between The Base Of A Coffee Mug And A Tape Reel
Springfield, Illinois, United States / July 22, 2010
Brian Pankey executed 24 bounces of a table tennis ball alternating between the base of a coffee mug and a tape reel.
- Does not have to be masking tape.
- Ball must be hit on flat edge of the tape
- Must use tape reel no more than 4" in diameter
- The edge of the tape can not exceed 5/8" diameter
- Must alternate the ball back & forth from the tape reel to the coffee mug
- Must start the first bounce on the coffee mug
- Can not hit ground body,etc.