Springfield, Illinois, United States / September 17, 2011
Brian Pankey tossed a Myachi in the air and completed a 360-degree rotation with his hand before catching it 42 times in one minute.
- must rotate hand 360 degrees during each toss
- must start & catch the Myachi on the back of the hand
- Myachi tricks must be consecutive; count resets if Myachi is dropped
- tricks must be fully completed within the time frame; incomplete tricks will be deducted from the final total
- must provide video evidence
To license any of the videos on RecordSetter, email: firstname.lastname@example.org