Fastest Time To Complete 25 Charlier Card Cuts While Bouncing A Golf Ball On A Rubber Mallet
Springfield, Illinois, United States / November 1, 2011
Brian Pankey completed 25 Charlier cuts in 32.47 seconds while bouncing a golf ball on a rubber mallet.
- ball must be bounced during entire record
- card cuts must be performed completely and perfectly; incomplete or incorrect cuts will invalidate the attempt
- card cuts must be completely performed within the time frame; cuts completed outside of the time will be deducted from the final total
- must use standard deck of cards
- must provide video evidence