Most Catches While Bouncing A Ball Using A Pair Of Chopsticks While Palm Spinning Three Fushigi Balls
Springfield, Illinois, United States / November 14, 2012
Brian Pankey caught a 43-mm bouncing ball 11 times using a pair of chopsticks while palm spinning three fushigi balls.
- bouncing ball must be at least 43-mm in diameter
- must bounce and catch ball using a pair of chopsticks
- catches must be consecutive
- must palm spin three fushigi balls for duration of attempt
- must provide video evidence