Blakeview, South Australia, Australia / March 18, 2011
Peter Craig held a stack of 53 books at once while on a rola bola.
- rola bola cylinder must be six inches or greater in diameter- must be on hard, smooth surface (no carpet, grass, etc.)
- must stack books without assistance
- each book must be at least 100 pages
- must hold tower aloft for at least a second
- books must be stacked on top of one another
- must add books to tower one at a time
Largest Group Of Children To Read A Children's Book
Fastest Time For Four People To Each Read The First Four Limericks In "The Hopeful Trout And Other Limericks"
Tallest Book Tower Held In One Hand