Most Baseball Bounces On Alternating Sides Of A Tennis Racket While Balancing On A Rola Bola
Be the first to like this record
Springfield, Illinois, United States / July 25, 2010
Brian Pankey executed 141 bounces of a baseball on alternating sides of a tennis racket while balancing on a rola bola.
- must stay on the rola bola at all times during the record
- can not perform on a rug or carpet. Only a smooth surface (board, wooden floor, tile, concrete,etc.)
- rola bola cylinder must be six inches or greater in diameter
- ball can not touch ground body,etc.
- racket must be hit on alternate sides every time
Longest Time To Spin A Pillow On One Finger While Juggling Two Tennis Balls And Balancing On A Rola Bola
Most Consecutive Catches Of A Tennis Ball In A Tennis Can While Juggling Three Balls In A Reverse Cascade Pattern And Kneeling
Most Consecutive Table Tennis Ball Bounces Alternating Between Flat Side And Spine Of Table Tennis Paddle While Juggling Two Tennis Balls In Other Hand