Springfield, Illinois, United States / July 25, 2010
Brian Pankey executed 141 bounces of a baseball on alternating sides of
a tennis racket while balancing on a rola bola.
- must use regulation-size tennis racquet and baseball
- must stay on the rola bola at all times during the record
- can not perform on a rug or carpet. Only a smooth surface (board, wooden floor, tile, concrete,etc.)
- rola bola cylinder must be six inches or greater in diameter
- ball can not touch ground body,etc.
- must follow form of current world record holder
- must provide video evidence