Rockford, Illinois, United States / August 26, 2011
Spencer Thoma balanced a ruler on his finger for 3.26 seconds while being tickled under his nose.
**DENIED: Does not follow criteria.
Stride’s setting 100 records in 100 days. At the end of 100 days, we’ll verify if you are the standing Record Holder. If you are, you’ll get $500 for each record you managed to hold with your guile, talent, and sheer will.
General caution and common sense required. We show the Stride Team at work, but recommend that these challenges be done at home.
- only short side of ruler may touch finger
- ruler must be between 12 inches and 18 inches in length
- nose must be tickled for duration of attempt
- nose may be tickled with either fingers or tickling object
- must be tickled by someone else
VernonFrenzel on 9/25/201100:45.48
VernonFrenzel on 9/5/201100:20.31
AdamYaun on 9/3/201100:10.79
VernonFrenzel on 8/29/201100:05.07
JordanBrown on 8/27/201100:05.45
SpencerThoma on 8/27/201100:07.31
VernonFrenzel on 8/27/201100:01.13
NeilMoallem on 8/26/201100:03.26
SpencerThoma on 8/26/201100:02.81
PerryHaberman on 8/26/201100:01.16
Stride on 8/25/2011