Longest Time Balancing A Four-Bitted Axe, A Hatchet, A Sword, And A Bowie Knife On Chin
Cumberland County, Nova Scotia, Canada / December 8, 2013
Doug McManaman balanced a four-bitted axe, a hatchet, a sword, and a bowie knife on his chin for one minute, 12.67 seconds.
WARNING: This record can be extremely dangerous. Please do not attempt this record unless you are above the age of 18 and trained as a professional. We will not accept submissions in this category from minors.
- sword must be at least 34 inches long
- hatchet must be at least 15 inches long
- bowie knife must be at least 14 inches long
- must attempt in kneeling position
- must provide video evidence
- must observe RecordSetter balancing criteria