Most Articles Of Clothing Swapped In A Shower In 30 Seconds
George, Washington, United States / May 30, 2011
Elizabeth Foreman and Leif Hoover swapped seven articles of clothing in a shower in 30 seconds.
FAILED: Does not beat current record.
- must be set inside a functioning shower
- shower does not need to be on during attempt
- hats, jewelery, bandanas, headbands and wristbands are not counted
- must put head and arms through neck and sleeves
- must put legs through pants/shorts
- do not need to close buttons and zippers