Richboro, Pennsylvania, United States / July 21, 2011
Trey Balasco named 34 television show titles and replaced one word with the word “horse” in one minute.
- can only replace one non-plural single word title (ie. Seinfeld = Horse) and one plural single word title (ie. Friends = Horses) per attempt
- when replacing single word titles, you must say the show you're referencing, ie. "Horse - Seinfeld, Horses - Friends"
- each show title can only be used once, ie. can't use both "Horse Or No Deal" and "Deal Or No Horse"
- variations of the word "horse" are acceptable when it suits show title, ie. Touched By An Angel = Horsed By An Angel
- replacing just syllables with "horse" is not permitted, ie. "Desperate Horsewives" doesn't count
- must recite shows from memory, cannot read from list
To license any of the videos on RecordSetter, email: email@example.com
AlexGaywood on 1/19/201737
OwenP on 4/15/201435
MattBrodsky1 on 1/24/201234
TreyBalasco on 7/21/201125
AlexCunningham on 5/14/201123
JaneKim on 4/11/201122
tmcginniss on 3/23/201117
KumailNanjiani on 1/19/2010