Before you turn on your camera, take some time to think about the world record you are about to set. Will you do it alone, or involve your friends? Do you have all the props you'll need? Have you read the rules?
You don't need special equipment or a Hollywood director to document a great record. Focus on telling a great story. Aim to make your video entertaining and concise — rambling intros will scare away viewers. IMPORTANT: If you shoot with your phone, be sure to hold it horizontally.
Our moderation team will quickly process it. If your submission is approved, share it on Facebook, Twitter and beyond. You’re a world record holder!
- must use a standard golf ball
- measure distance from throwing line to location where ball lands
- if ball rolls forward after landing on ground, the additional distance is not included within measurement
- must attempt record on a flat surface
- must follow form of current record holder
- must provide video evidence