Longest Time Balancing Machete On Tongue
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada / April 2, 2012
Ryan Stock balanced a machete on his tongue for three minutes, 14.45 seconds.
NOTE: This record is dangerous and should only be attempted by trained professionals.
- machete blade must be at least 18 inches long
- tip of blade must be the part of machete touching tongue
- must tell two machete-related jokes at end of record
- must observe RecordSetter balancing criteria
- must provide video evidence
Brian Pankey on 4/2/201203:14.45
Ryan Stock on 4/2/201201:19.60
Brian Pankey on 4/20/2010