Dear Pavol Ďurdík,
First of, congratulations on becoming the #1 recordsetter in de USA!
My name is Chantal and I’m a dutch psychology student. I would really like to interview you. For our student association, a couple of other students and me write a magazine about fun stuff. This edition is about things to do when you have to stay inside, and we are writing a little article about RecordSetters.com.
We’ve seen you on the website a lot and really admire your dedication to the records, and how many you’ve broken already. That’s why we would like to have a short written interview with you to publish in our magazine. Underneath you can see the questions, if you could take a little time to answer our questions and send them back to me, we would really appreciate it!
These are the questions:
• When and why did you start breaking records?
• What was the first record you broke?
• How many records do you hold at the moment?
• What is your favorite record?
• Do you get much attention for all the records you win?
• What advice would you give someone who wants to be in the record setter top 10?
• What records do you really want to break this year?
• How do we become as famous as you?
Thanks in advance!