Most TV Shows Named In One Minute While Replacing One Word In Each Title With "Horse"
Richboro, Pennsylvania, United States / July 21, 2011
Trey Balasco named 34 television show titles and replaced one word with the word “horse” in one minute.
- can only replace one non-plural single word title (ie. Seinfeld = Horse) and one plural single word title (ie. Friends = Horses) per attempt
- when replacing single word titles, you must say the show you're referencing, ie. "Horse - Seinfeld, Horses - Friends"
- each show title can only be used once, ie. can't use both "Horse Or No Deal" and "Deal Or No Horse"
- variations of the word "horse" are acceptable when it suits show title, ie. Touched By An Angel = Horsed By An Angel
- replacing just syllables with "horse" is not permitted, ie. "Desperate Horsewives" doesn't count
- must recite shows from memory, cannot read from list
Most Reality TV Shows Named In 30 Seconds00:47
Most Reality TV Shows Named In 30 Seconds
Most Celebrities To Call One's TV Show In Three Years01:20
Most Celebrities To Call One's TV Show In Three Years
Most Monday Night TV Shows Insulted In 45 Seconds While Listening To Theme Song Of A Monday Night TV Show00:55
Most Monday Night TV Shows Insulted In 45 Seconds While Listening To Theme Song Of A Monday Night TV Show
Fastest Recital Of All Kentucky Derby Winners By Six People Celebrating A Kentuckian's Birthday04:29
Fastest Recital Of All Kentucky Derby Winners By Six People Celebrating A Kentuckian's Birthday