Most Trivial Pursuit Questions Answered Incorrectly In One Minute
Manhattan, New York, United States / May 20, 2009
Kalman set the record on May 20, 2009 at a World Record Appreciation Society event in New York City. Dan Rollman and Corey Henderson were present as witnesses.
- more than one person may ask questions
- must hear entire question asked before answering
- questions must be read off Trivial Pursuit cards
- asking all six questions off one card is permissible
- attempter may not read questions before attempt