- tree planted must be at least one foot tall (from top of tree to base of trunk, roots not included)
- ground must be firm to begin, can not plant in pre-loosened soil
- tree must be planted completely in the ground with dirt filled back to original level and the roots must be completely buried
- tree must stand alone without any type of support
- tree must be planted outside
- any tools are permitted as long as necessary safety equipment is used as needed
- any unsafe submissions will be denied
- entire digging of hole/planting of tree must be captured on video.