Most Monster German Wieners And Buns Eaten In Five Minutes
Jacksonville, Florida, United States / July 7, 2012
Jon Bello ate five and a half Monster German Wieners and buns in five minutes. He set the record to help raise funds and awareness for the Special Olympics. The event was covered by WJXT Channel 4, WJCT 89.9-FM and Jacksonville Magazine as well as social media and local blogs.
Jon Bello is ranked 38th in the world by the International Federation of Competitive Eating. Read more about Jon here.
NOTE: Competitive eating is dangerous and should not be attempted unless you are professionally trained.
- may not touch wieners and buns before the start of the attempt
- all wieners fit in mouth within time period are counted
- may dunk buns and wieners in water
- must ultimately consume all wieners after placed inside mouth
- must begin attempt with an empty mouth
- drinking water during attempt is permitted
- may not receive assistance from others
- must provide video evidence
Fastest Time To Eat A Hot Dog And A Hot Dog Bun01:04
Fastest Time To Eat A Hot Dog And A Hot Dog Bun
Fastest Time To Eat Nine Loaded Hot Dogs And Drink Nine Cans Of Diet Soda09:16
Fastest Time To Eat Nine Loaded Hot Dogs And Drink Nine Cans Of Diet Soda
Fastest Time To Eat A Hot Dog On A Stick00:58
Fastest Time To Eat A Hot Dog On A Stick
Fastest Time To Remove 30 Hot Dogs From A Bucket Of Ice Water Using Feet01:41
Fastest Time To Remove 30 Hot Dogs From A Bucket Of Ice Water Using Feet