Longest Time Hitting A Paddleball In Each Hand Simultaneously While Spinning A Basketball On A Mouthstick Held In Mouth
Springfield, Illinois, United States / May 31, 2012
Brian Pankey hit a paddleball in each of his hands simultaneously for 10.69 seconds while spinning a basketball on a mouthstick held in his mouth.
- must use a regulation-sized basketball
- must use a 45-degree mouthstick
- must hit two paddleballs in each hand while spinning basketball on mouthstick
- mouthstick must be held in mouth
- must provide video evidence