Marietta, Georgia, United States / August 5, 2011
Sam Clark played "Flight of the Bumblebee" on his guitar at 700 BPM.
DENIED: Submission lacks sufficient evidence.
- no overdubbing allowed
- must strum strings in advance to demontrate you are playing through an amp or use acoustic guitar
- must begin attempt by playing song at original speed alongside a midi track that plays notes perfectly and match every note
- must repeat performance at a gradually increasing tempos to demonstrate full knowledge of song
- category creators must submit tablature for moderators to look at and to ensure challengers follow original performance
- analog clock must be present in frame for duration of attempt