Springfield, Illinois, United States / April 13, 2012
Brian Pankey completed a five-phased Ambitious card routine in 45.11 seconds.
Phases of the routine:
Phase 1 - Signed card is put in the center of the deck of cards, then card returns back to the top of deck.
Phase 2 - Signed card is seen being put in the center of the deck and is pushed in with finger, then card ends up in mouth.
Phase 3 and 4 - Signed card is put in the center of the deck, facing up. Turn the deck of cards. Card returns to the top of the deck. A card is flipped over revealing a different card. The card is waved over a card. Then, the signed card appears.
Phase 5 - Signed card is put on the table. The cards are dribbled over the signed card, then signed card returns back to the top of the deck.
- must perform a five-phased routine where the signed card returns to the top of the pack
- signed card must be picked randomly by either a spectator or can be drawn out of hat, bag, etc. if there are no spectators present
- card must be signed by spectator or by the setter if there are no spectators present
- time starts once the first phase of the routine begins
- must successfully complete all phases of routine
- must provide video evidence