Longest Eight-Finger Plank With 100 Pounds On Back
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada / January 15, 2012
Darryl Learie performed an eight-finger plank exercise without using his thumbs. He performed the feat while carrying 100 pounds of additional weight on his back and remained balanced in position for 41.61 seconds.
- must show proof of weight
- may use one sheet of sand paper per hand for stabilization
- attempt must be made on concrete or cement
- must observe RecordSetter balancing criteria for weights
- must provide video evidence