Fastest Time To Count To 200 By Fives While Standing Straight On Someone's Shoulders
Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India / January 5, 2012
Daksh Choudhary counted to 200 in increments of five in 32.40 seconds while standing straight on his father’s shoulders.
- bottom person must be seated
- both hands must be folded at the back during the attempt
- time starts after standing in straight position with arms at the back
- must count from 1 to 200 by fives without skipping any interval
- must observe RecordSetter balancing criteria