Clinton, Iowa, United States / October 10, 2011
Dustin Barker completed 148 consecutive see-saw situps in an elevator.
Stride’s setting 100 records in 100 days. At the end of 100 days, we’ll verify if you are the standing Record Holder. If you are, you’ll get $500 for each record you managed to hold with your guile, talent, and sheer will.
General caution and common sense required. We show the Stride Team at work, but recommend that these challenges be done at home.
- lower back must be flat against floor at base of each situp
- torso must be at least 45 degrees at peak of each situp
- knees must be pulled toward chest during each situp
- may not rest more than three seconds between situps
- feet may not touch ground for duration of attempt
- arms may be used