Most Cats In A Laundry Basket Balanced On A Three Foot Pole Balanced On Chin While Kneeling
Springfield, Illinois, United States / October 28, 2011
Brian Pankey balanced four kittens (D’artagnan, Bruce, Leo and Leon) in a laundry basket placed on a three foot pole on his chin for 10 seconds.
Note: Using pets in attempts can be dangerous, please take proper precautions.
- must be kneeling throughout attempt
- must use a three-foot pole with a block on top to hold laundry basket on pole
- pole must be balanced on chin
- must use a laundry basket to hold cats in (for safety reasons, have a basket large enough so they don't jump out)
- basket must remain balanced for 10 seconds
- must not harm animals during record
- musr observe RecordSetter balancing criteria