Tallest Book Tower Held In Hand While Balanced On A Rola Bola
Springfield, Illinois, United States / March 13, 2011
Brian Pankey held a stack of 29 books at once while on a rola bola, a new world record.
- rola bola cylinder must be six inches or greater in diameter- must be on hard, smooth surface (no carpet, grass, etc.)
- must stack books without assistance
- each book must be at least 100 pages
- must hold tower aloft for at least a second
- books must be stacked on top of one another
- must add books to tower one at a time
Longest Time Balancing An Ottoman Top On Head While Holding A Pencil On Upper Lip And Reading A Book
Fastest Time For A Family Of Four To Read "There's A Wocket In My Pocket"
Fastest Time For A Three-Year-Old To Recite The 66 Books Of The Bible In Order