Most Balloon Dogs Created While Balancing A Broom On Forehead In Eight Minutes
Springfield, Illinois, United States / July 14, 2010
Brian Pankey created 12 balloon dogs while balancing a 54-Inch broom on his forehead in under eight minutes.
- broom must be at least 54 inches in length
- broom must be balanced on forehead
- no adhesives permitted
- must balance the broom the whole eight minute time period.
- if the broom falls before the eight minutes the record will not count
- must use 260 size balloons
- balloons can not be pre-inflated
- balloons must be inflated with a pump or by mouth one at a time
- must start with balloons in your pockets
Longest Time To Balance A Folding Chair On Forehead While Hovering A Ball With A Leaf Blower