Suffolk, South East England, England / June 8, 2012
52-year-old Mrremarkableman Jones balanced a weight with an Olympic bar on his head for 29 minutes, 50.00 seconds.
- must use a weight with an Olympic bar
- weight must be between 70 to 170 kilograms
- must balance weight on head
- object must be balanced on the head for 1 second over the current record time
- must add 0.5kgs to the record to beat the total weight balanced on head
- object must be weighed before attempt
- head protection is a must to be worn on head known as a grommet
- doctor or medical professional must be at the record attempt if performed in a public place. Public liability insurance
- signal must be sounded at the start and finish of the record attempt
- no touching or holding the object.